Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just upgraded my old 2013 to a new 2016 Toyota Rav4. The dealer reached out to me and made me an offer to get the new one with more features for less money per month (lease). My insurance went down too. It all makes no sense, but more car for less money is always good.

The changes are all nice. The leather wrapped steering wheel, more sound insulation and a better touchscreen system are all pluses. It looks a little more masculine too. The magnetic grey paint has some very nice blue undertones to it, especially in flourescent lighting. The dealer threw in the roof bars, all weather cargo and floor mats and cargo cover. I was due to get new tires on my old Rav so the timing was perfect. Free maintenance for 2 years too. Can't wait to get it dirty!

This is my third rav and the best so far. The 2016 seems to have brought back the little features I liked in my 2010. The eyeglass holder visor extensions and auto off headlights were sorely missed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice color and nice deal ! I have a 2016 Limited AWD with roof crossbars and am loving it. I have to say for the price paid it has a lot of features and well worth it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Image is gone. Congrats on your new vehicle.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Odd, but I fixed the photo link.

So far I am really enjoying the car. It is weird since the 2013 was fine but left me unenthusiastic. This new one is just slightly different but makes for a more enjoyable vehicle. The ash interior is very pleasing and brightens up the car. Good job, Toyota.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Image is back. Once again congrats.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The ash interior really does brighten the interior. I was looking for a black with ash interior. But, my dealer only had black with black interior. That's what is sitting in my driveway.

Congrats on the upgraded RAV4.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts