Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Scot and I've been sober for...oops, sorry, wrong forum. I've been lurking in rav4world the last month or so and finally picked up a Sport V6 4WD last weekend. After spending two months researching and test driving, trying to decide what would replace the old Jeep Grand Wagoneer, the wife and I kept coming back to the RAV4. We couldn't be happier. I would have liked the JBL but couldn't get that option with the Sport in this region. However, the standard 6-disc stereo isn't quite as bad as I thought it'd be (at lower volumes), but we plan to upgrade the sound system anyway, at least with better speakers to start. Other planned upgrades are a tow hitch and possibly a remote start (wife doesn't really see the usefulness but I love gadgets).

There are a couple of pics of this Flint Mica in my album as I thought it would be prudent to take a picture of it new...given my car washing skills, it probably won't be THIS clean again. :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to the forum Scot! Wow, those are gorgeous pictures!!! And the Flint Mica is beautiful! I wish that color was available in the Limited. Glad you're enjoying your new RAV!

ravgal

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, ravgal. Yes, the Flint Mica may have been what tipped the scales in favor of the Sport for us, as it was the only color the whole family liked. Can't go wrong with any trim or color, really, as it's such a solid car.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks just like mine ... with one difference... I was not able to get the solid rear tire cover for the Sport model in Canada. (not an option as far as I could tell)...

Great choice! Have Fun!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and congrat's on your new RAV4, nice pic's.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Hi Scot, sorry for the late welcome :oops: :p. Your avatar picture is very cool. Looks aggressive!! :thumbs_up:

That dealer on your license plate frame is unknown to me. I live in Sacto too, in the south area to be precised. If we were to do a meeting in Norcal, would you go? Last year some of us went to a rally in Tracy and we had a blast :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
You can count me in if you get a meet together in Nor Cal.
Tracy is fine for me and if you want to come to the Wine Country we can arrange that also
Just post reply on this site. I ck it once, sometimes 4 x a week
:roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts