Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
OMG!.....stop posting this crap. I dont want to waste my time in this forum watching stuff like this.

S

·
0 Posts
Exactly, I vote that this is the dumbest photoshop 2006 RAV4 so far.

R

·
0 Posts
I have an idea.............

Once the REAL RAV comes out, we see who's photo is the closest. Whoever wins, we put a "crown like" icon next to his ID on this forum....... :D

L

·
0 Posts
Yes, I agree on that! :wink:
Although I believe that what we will see is what RAV4EVER said, that it will look “almost” like the blue one we have already see on the net.
Now lets see history :
Did you know that Alexander Isigonis was the designer of the famous MINI COUPER and that Andreas Zapatinas for Alpha Romeo 145 147 FIAT Coupe, Barchetta, Βravo and Μarea and now designs for Subaru.
OR the new star in GM Viki Vlahaki that she is designing at the moment the new Pontiac cabriole with the name SOLTIS!
Renault Espace and other Renault cars are designed by Antonis Volanis
NOW LETS SEE TOYOTA!
DID you know that the main design plans in TOYOTA and LEXUS are under the supervising the last years of Sotiris KOVOS..( Yaris and the new Lexus SC 430 are totally made with his hand!) not to mention his contribution to Corolla- Avensis AND parts of RAV4 2004!!! Just look at the new small AYGO!!! The pronunciation aygo in our language means EGG!!! It’s not a coincidence…look at the shape. :wink:
TRUST ME when my friend in TOYOTA told me that they will surprise us THEY REALLY MEAN IT!!!
We are all so anxious to see it and hours are like days to me :(
Greetings to all :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Levanter said:
Yes, I agree on that! :wink:
Andreas Zapatinas for Alpha Romeo 145 147 FIAT Coupe, Barchetta, Βravo and Μarea and now designs for Subaru.
If that is correct it would explain why the front face in the all new Subaru B9 Tribeca looks so eerily similar to an Alfa Romeo roadster. Not that that is a bad thing, but I noticed that at first sight.

L

·
0 Posts
Correct!!!! What you say it’s absolutely true and correct!! It is the same man behind both cars. But wait and you will see some really nice models from Subaru and Zapatinas during next year!!!
:)

R

·
0 Posts
I thought it was a "department" designing cars....
Very interesting.........

L

·
0 Posts
Yes, there are many departments which participate on a new car design.
But when it comes to the general idea and the outside or inside look of the new car there are only few very well paid people preparing the sketches and then give them to the rest of the team to go on with the details always under their supervising. It was an interview few months ago on a Greek magazine with Zapatinas speaking about all these…so that’s how I found out my self how they do it!
Here are some links with their interviews:
http://www.fiatbarchetta.nl/html/andreas_zapatinas_interview.html
http://www.cardesignnews.com/news/whoswhere/020402subaru-zapat.html
http://www.theautochannel.com/mania/industry/votw/lexus_sc430/lexus_sc4302.htm
Just make a small visit on www.cardesignnews.com I am sure that most of you already know about it!! I just write it in case someone has never seen it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts