Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow RAVers! Just bought my first yota last month. So far, I love it. I bought the RAV primarily to lug around my best pal, Slider (The Wonder Dog). I am also looking forward to using it for camping and light, light, light off-roading (i.e. unimproved dirt roads).

I have been lurking for a few weeks now. The info posted is great. Especially the DIY stuff. I will be reinstalling my Sirius Sat radio soon and have found these posts most helpful.

How did I get here? Google. How did you find this place?

Looking forward to a pleasant experience. :D

Woof!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello two-putt!. Nice to meet you.

I got the base model, I-4, and upgraded the wheels and stereo. My RAV is white with the Oak interior. Like it a lot.

What kind of dog(s) to you have? I have a Border Colllie. She should be driving the RAV by next month :lol: . Straight to the beach no doubt.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Ooo, love Border Collies! We have an Aussie, Cardigan Welsh Corgi, and a mixed Springer Spaniel/All American (my avatar). I think my corgi and springer mix would be right along side your BC on that one! Can't wait until the pool warms up so the springer mix can go swimming again (not cold to him but for me!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts