Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this one on the web and it cost over $300, what do you think???

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Looks very sporty, like for racing or something. It's different from the ones i've seen though, which is good if you want to stand out from the crowd :p. Where did you get that michael? Is that from a japanese rav?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
garfieldgurl said:
Looks very sporty, like for racing or something. It's different from the ones i've seen though, which is good if you want to stand out from the crowd :p. Where did you get that michael? Is that from a japanese RAV?
No Miriam, I think this is not from japanese Rav, btw, I saw this spoiler on ebay. Seller locate in Athens, Greece.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The seller put the note" Ready to print"

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
michael said:
No Miriam, I think this is not from japanese RAV, btw, I saw this spoiler on ebay. Seller locate in Athens, Greece.
Duh me! I should've clicked on the pic :p. There are greek writings on the car :p :oops: :roll:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picture is small, can't see the spoiler, :? big different than the OEM?

·
Registered
458 Posts
RAVitUp said:
The G Man said:
looks like a double decker spoiler. :D
I think it would look better if you took the OEM one off first. Otherwise it looks like a TUNER Mobile. :shock:
The website shows it mounted on last years model and not on the 06'. Also, shows it without the OEM spoiler which looks a lot better. If you like that TUNER WING look. :roll: http://www.tte.de/cm_rav4_A2.htm

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
nice

Don't you guys have when Europe and Japan have better options for our Rav4's. but its nice I like it

·
Registered
13 Posts
michael said:
Picture is small, can't see the spoiler, :? big different than the OEM?
The picture in my previous message is my signature, as you can also see in this message. You can see a picture of the spoiler in the first message of this thread. On the website from TTE the new RAV4 is not available yet, usually it takes a month or two before the site is updated. But the spoiler is listed as an option on the Dutch pricelist and there's also an installation manual available on the Toyota Publications website.

- Jack -

1 - 15 of 15 Posts