Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Waiting for my VIN / build info on my 2022. Supposedly it’ll be transported to my dealer in TX on Jan 18th. I’m pretty excited. I’ll miss the Lexus GX470 I sold to get this though. At least I’ve got my GX460 still. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Interesting. This confirms the lighted overhead console buttons as well. Hopefully, that will be a drop-in replacement part for prior model years.
Looks like the door switches only have one switch that is lit. I guess I buy the one for the Camry that has them all lit and replace it.

·
Registered
2021 Prime SE
438 Posts
Again with the lighted switches! lol
If you can't figure out the other three when the driver's one is lit for you... oh man, we share the same roads

·
Registered
RAV4 Prime XSE Premium
471 Posts
If you can't figure out the other three when the driver's one is lit for you... oh man, we share the same roads
Less about function for me... I want them mostly because they look cool. :)

I expect Toyota didn't make them standard in the '22 just because they were looking for a way to spend a couple pennies more, so one might conclude they did so because a lot of consumers asked for it. This forum, Reddit, YouTube videos, and the number of available 3rd party replacement options would seem to support that (although I still may be the only one who wants them because they look cool :unsure:).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Totally inappropriate comment. If you've followed this string over the past year, it has been a common issue. I fixed it in my 2021 R4P pp for a whopping total of $45. But, to each his own. If it wasn't an issue, Toyota wouldn't have fixed it for the 2022 model year. To suggest I'm a crappy driver because I'd like the buttons lit, like every other car I have had....well I will just zip any further comment.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts