Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my '99 but the cupholder situation leaves a lot to be desired, especially compared to my Dodge Caravan.

Right now I've got one of those dual cup and CD holder units from Walmart sitting behind the driver's seat. But accessing it is pretty awkward. I always have to have some kind of drink with me...anyone come up with a clever solution?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love my '99 but the cupholder situation leaves a lot to be desired, especially compared to my Dodge Caravan.

Right now I've got one of those dual cup and CD holder units from Walmart sitting behind the driver's seat. But accessing it is pretty awkward. I always have to have some kind of drink with me...anyone come up with a clever solution?

Does your car have 1 cupholder? Or the 2 that fold out on the dash. Also, do you have the arm rest?

·
Registered
412 Posts

My wife has this same concern. That is why she won't drive in my car. Well one of many reasons. I guess the vehicle was not made girl friendly.. LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts