Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully next week I'll own a black RAV4. It will sleep nice and cozy in my garage overnight but have to sit in a dusty parking lot during my work day. Being in the mid-west(Illinois) we have occasional hail and heavy rain can anybody recommend a good all weather car cover. Preferably a lockable one. the one that looks the best so far is Noah's cover. any advice would be great.

http://www.autoanything.com/products/product_gnn.aspx?p_id=1009&se=noah_car_cover

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to order a cover soon does anybody have anybody have any other suggestions . If not I'll get this one.
thanks for the reply flyingn , it looks like it will do the job but I have no experience in car covers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my noah car cover . It fits SNUG. It is lighter than i thought it would be but seems real sturdy. The tight fit makes me think it will keep most dirt from getting under it. The only time I will use this is at work, my RAV sleeps indoors, so I hope even though it is thin it will give me a little hail protection. After putting it on 4 times I can get it on in about 1 minute. the only scary part was cutting the antenna hole, don't want to ruin $200. This thread didn't seem to garner much interest but I'll post results at how it keeps the RAV clean after a short trial. here are some pics.

o.k. I can't figure out how to put an image into the post but they are in my gallery

R

·
0 Posts
My RAV4 cover is being ordered from the Toyota dealer. They said it's being made new for the 06 RAV4's.

O

·
0 Posts
Do you have a part number?

RAV4VVT-I said:
My RAV4 cover is being ordered from the Toyota dealer. They said it's being made new for the 06 RAV4's.

R

·
0 Posts
onlineaddy said:
Do you have a part number?

RAV4VVT-I said:
I just picked up my RAV4 SUV COVER, the ony number on the box was
RA06.

O

·
0 Posts
Hmm...RA06 is the only identifying info, eh? If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

RAV4VVT-I said:
RA06.

R

·
0 Posts
onlineaddy said:
Hmm...RA06 is the only identifying info, eh? If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

RAV4VVT-I said:
RA06.
I just found my receipt but it's a hand written one, because their computers were down, can't bearly read the person's handwritting
but it look's like part number is CEOOW....I paid $174.30. Call your Toyota dealer. Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts