Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
only you can get help some one who have oem kick sensor on his/her car, so you can check the part how that connect and where . As i can see you have BSM on your car , i am still waiting for proper info about it welcome to our team >>>>>
I have the BSM. They are reverse tapered, wider at front than rear. Dealer told me there are 3 wiring harness options in the car depending on factory trim level. From his checks there appears to be a specific wiring harness needed to support the kick sensor

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't have bsm on my car but I have rear parking sensors.......i talk to my dealer about it he said as he can help as long item part number who already have this and item back picture so he can fit ...other then no hope...

·
Registered
6 Posts
If this helps anyone out, I have a 2021 RAV4 Prime XSE. My XSE did not come with the premium package. So, it has no kick sensor. A friend gave me the kick sensor assembly from his 2021 RAV4 Prime XSE with the premium package. He had to remove the kick sensor to install the Toyota trailer hitch. I removed my bumper valance. The cable to connect the kick sensor was not installed in my RAV4.
Do you still have the sensor and did you install it?. If not please PM me if interested in selling. Thanks

61 - 65 of 65 Posts