Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone with a 4.4 has reached 100,000 miles and how their RAV4 has been running?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I got my 2013 Rav4 Limited the first week of Nov 2016 with 29000 miles. Currently is a bit over 30000, so I still have many more miles to go.
But I'm definitely interested in finding out how good are the Ravs after 100000.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

·
Registered
291 Posts
We are at 29 months with 34,500 miles - no issues to date. Still got a ways to go before we hit 100k.

·
Premium Member
7,942 Posts
Intrepid175 has over 91,000 miles on his '13 XLE.

I totally agree with this. My initial response to this conversation was really nothing but a nit pick about the transmission but beyond that, I don't have any significant complaints. My car turned 3 years old on the 14th of this month. I rounded 91k miles a day or two after that. The only thing I've had to do to the car has been routine maintenance. That's oil changes at 10k intervals, tire rotations at 5k intervals and engine/cabin air filters at 30k intervals. I keep waiting for the dealer to tell me I need new front brake pads but so far, so good! I've had absolutely no mechanical issues at all. I hope I didn't just jinx myself on that one! ;)

I was a bit tickled by some of the folks commenting on road noise in the Rav4. I spent seven years in a Honda Civic before buying my Rav. After that, I was greatly impressed by how blessedly quiet the Rav4 is. It's definitely a matter of perspective! :)

Drive Safe,
Steve R.
http://www.rav4world.com/forums/123-4-4-general/178081-what-you-not-happy-about-your-rav4.html#post2298041

1 - 5 of 5 Posts