Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://shop.formula4x4.com/shop/

I was thinking of buying the EGR cargo liner so I don't mess up the back of my RAV when I go fishing. Has anyone got this moulded cargo liner and if so would you recommend it? How does it work with the sliding rear seats, ie does it stop the seats going to the fully back position or does it leave a gap if they are slid fully forward? :?:

·
Registered
986 Posts
I don't have the EGR liner, but I have the Husky liner, although they are somewhat similar. My rear seats are slid back all the way on the tracks and the liner fits perfectly. Consequently, if I slide the seats all the way forward, there is a gap. Also, it doesn't affect the reclining of the seats, but since I keep a subwoofer box in the back the seats don't get reclined that often anyway.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,

I have the Husky liners too and I am pretty happy with them. Now, after one year my carpet looks like new. Got them on sale for about $100.
One of the things I have noticed though is a sort of wear on the rest pad of my left foot. It is not obviously visible, but since they advertised life time warranty it may probably not be true.

Marian :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts