Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered mine as that color... unfortunatelly next will be 1 month after ordered :( and still not in LA, Ca. port.... but you can see some pictures of it on the "rav4 on ebay" post....

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
where is the "Rav4 on Ebay" post?

vallesj said:
I ordered mine as that color... unfortunatelly next will be 1 month after ordered :( and still not in LA, Ca. port.... but you can see some pictures of it on the "RAV4 on ebay" post....

·
Registered
113 Posts
There was 1 on Utah, but probably it was sold before sales people at Tucson ask it for relocation... so he ordered to factory... Actually is not special order due to is a package.... I didn't like the side aribags, day light running but because they are part of the package I had to included them. I sent him an e-mail telling him that my wife is considering to cancel the order because the time, and that they don't lower anything from the MSRP... He already gave me a 24hrs for cancell it or not, because he said is very near to arrive to LAX.... and If I don't answer he will consider the order as cancelled.... Ultimatum!.... Do you think he is playing poker without a good game?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Blizzard Pearl

Yes, in fact we just bought one today. Blizzard Pearl looks almost white in the sun - although more muted than the white tundra that was sitting next to it. After the sunlight became indirect later in the day it looks almost a very light creamy yellow, sort of like that color I associate with those Lexus ES300s, but not so obviously creamy as those. It is what it says- Pearl. I like it ok, certainly better than any of the other colors we saw. We just weren't all that enamored with the colors we saw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts