Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody!

I'm new to the forum and my mom is planning to get a new car and we're looking at the new Rav4 now. Just wondering, how much did you pay for your Rav4, which trim and which dealer did you go to?

Thanks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Re: Anyone in Toronto? How much did you pay for your 2006 RA

MasterXan said:
I'm new to the forum and my mom is planning to get a new car and we're looking at the new RAV4 now. Just wondering, how much did you pay for your RAV4, which trim and which dealer did you go to?
I'm 1 month old to the forum and I am planning to get a new car and I'm looking at the new RAV4 now. Just wondering, how much did you pay for your RAV4, which trim and which dealer did you go to? :oops:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Actually, I have contacted 2 dealers in Toronto area. I asked contect me when they have any one delivered. So far no answers yet. They said Rav4 should be there 19th december but Somehow it delayed. and compared to Hyundai Tucson or Kia Sportage, the price is not good at all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my mom just wants a base model.

Is Toyota making mostly base models? cause I might have a better chance to get one if they are. :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
MasterXan said:
my mom just wants a base model.

Is Toyota making mostly base models? cause I might have a better chance to get one if they are. :lol:
They are making mostly base models, yes. The Base models are featured with many features that models prior never had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts