Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,130 Posts
The only gas saver that works is attached to the lower end of your right leg - your right foot. Mine doesn't seem to save much. :wink

·
Super Moderator
11,100 Posts
They do not work, forget it. A scam at best.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
The gas saver works by the seller being saved from having to get an honest job. The buyer saves sorry by not having to be concerned about having the selling price money in their bank account or pocket any more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had that exact one on my 1999 Toyota Corolla and it probably gave me less mileage and less power..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
The best way to save gas, in my opinion, since I commute 156 round-trip to work/home is to drive at 60 mph, stay in the right lane, and leave on time....no other way I know of to get good gas mileage from your vehicle....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
This one is pretty convincing. Look at all those car words and electricity type terms. Simply plug into power outlet. I'd be stupid NOT to try this..........awwwww, it doesn't work on hybrids. :(

https://www.amazon.com/Fuel-Doctor-FD-47-For-Vehicles/dp/B0031BRN2I/

Get more out of every gallon, every mile, with the Fuel Doctor! SAVE BIG! Fuel Doctor is a prescription for better mileage! Can dramatically improve engine and transmission performance. Works by stabilizing the voltage running through a vehicle's ECU (Electrical Control Unit), which smoothes out the electrical "noise," reducing potential interference. The result is improved firing, added power, reduced emissions, less engine wear and efficient fuel use. Just plug into your 12V lighter socket! Also has an LED low battery indicator. Lab and field-tested to make a difference... you'll see immediately. Get yours right now! Please Note: CAN NOT be used on hybrid or electric vehicles. Fuel Doctor

·
Registered
23 Posts
This one is pretty convincing. Look at all those car words and electricity type terms. Simply plug into power outlet. I'd be stupid NOT to try this..........awwwww, it doesn't work on hybrids. :(

Get more out of every gallon, every mile, with the Fuel Doctor! SAVE BIG! Fuel Doctor is a prescription for better mileage! Can dramatically improve engine and transmission performance. Works by stabilizing the voltage running through a vehicle's ECU (Electrical Control Unit), which smoothes out the electrical "noise," reducing potential interference. The result is improved firing, added power, reduced emissions, less engine wear and efficient fuel use. Just plug into your 12V lighter socket! Also has an LED low battery indicator. Lab and field-tested to make a difference... you'll see immediately. Get yours right now! Please Note: CAN NOT be used on hybrid or electric vehicles. Fuel Doctor
Gonna buy a couple hundred of these and sell them at the next swap meet I attend in the spring....plenty of suckers out there willing to spend big bucks on a sugar pill!!

·
Registered
8,529 Posts

https://www.amazon.com/Fuel-Doctor-FD-47-For-Vehicles/dp/B0031BRN2I/

The web site link shows that no more of these are available. Suspect that they have all been bought up by farmers who can convert the B.S. claims for gas mileage increase into low cost manure, load it into their manure spreaders, and spread it onto their fields to reduce fertilizer costs . . . .:wink

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Does any gas fuel saver work for Rav4?
It sure does! My mileage doubled instantly, my stock market investments soared, my wife's boobs became enormously firm, and my back taxes have been forgiven.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a 2000 4 door Tacoma and averaged the first years gas mileage each tank full and then installed one of those red throttle body spacers (I believe it was 1 inch thick), world of wonders my gas mileage stayed the same for the next year. Don't believe I'll be getting one for the Ms's 15 Rav4 XLE AWD or my 2014 Dbl Cab 4x4 TRD Sport.

Steve...........

·
Registered
101 Posts
All proven gas savers whether you want speed, city transport or off-road. None are cheap. But you'll be amazed at the miles you can cover using no gas at all! A friend of mine did well over 10,000 miles last year. However, there are other fuel costs. He averages about 35 miles a burrito.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
All proven gas savers whether you want speed, city transport or off-road. None are cheap. But you'll be amazed at the miles you can cover using no gas at all! A friend of mine did well over 10,000 miles last year. However, there are other fuel costs. He averages about 35 miles a burrito.
How much are those LA burritos? :) I hear you. After a mild heart attack I took a year off of driving and racked up the miles walking in the Winter and bicycled the rest of the time. Course, I had to buy a spendy bike. See how silly I am?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts