Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won an auction on Ebay, and as long as everything goes through, i'm supposed to pick up the whole kit this weekend...
I mainly bid on it so I could get the front bumper... I will have no use for the sides or rears since I have a 2 dr model and the kit is made for the 5dr model...

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying the sides and rears... I am in the US and on the east coast in the MD/DC/VA area and would be willing to meet a fellow RAVer within a reasonable distance...

I will update the post once I have picked up and have the parts... just seeing if there is interest...

Here is a pic from the Ebay auction:

·
Registered
875 Posts
I don't mean to excite you as a potential buyer, but I was just curious what you plan to do with the rear and sides of your car. I considered a front lip for my 4.2 also, but was worried that it'll look front heavy with nothing on the back to compliment the new look.

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zoomie said:
I don't mean to excite you as a potential buyer, but I was just curious what you plan to do with the rear and sides of your car. I considered a front lip for my 4.2 also, but was worried that it'll look front heavy with nothing on the back to compliment the new look.
I have the aluminum side bars which make the sides look lower.... the Bomex front bumper should almost look even with the side bars... as for the rear, I will probably get some mudflaps which will add a bit to the back.... otherwise I will try to order the Bomex rears for my 2dr... which who knows how long it will take but at least they won't be too expensive and shouldn't cost much on shipping... :D

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
checho said:
just curious :?:
how much you sell the rear and side skirts
I will sell for a very reasonable price... after I pick them up I will put up a price... I don't want to get my hopes or anyone elses hopes up until I have them in my possession... I am supposed to be meeting the guy today...
I will post later on if I have picked them up... :D

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For anyone interested... I picked up the bodykit yesterday, so the sides and rears are for sale now... I can take more pics if needed. These come pre-drilled for easy installation... :D

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Derek said:
Hey DJ, what happened to the rear BOMEX spoiler (as seen in the picture)? I'd be interested in that. :D
Me too, but the guy wasn't selling that... :p Otherwise I woulda bought it... 8)

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: pictures

franco90 said:
please post pics of rear and side skirts close ups thanks
what is price
I will try to post some within the next few days... I will send you a PM about price... 8)

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, i've been a bit lazy.. also it's been raining the past few days here...
I will try to post some pics by this weekend..

This stuff is still for sale... if anyone is interested in the whole kit, I would consider it if the price was right... :D
otherwise I will still end up using the front bumper piece... 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.