Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Anyone with a 2023 and 12-inch digital instrument cluster? How do I get it to show remaining battery instead of the estimated remaining EV range?

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Cojacket 
Goodness, I don't even have a 2023 RAV4 Prime and it took me all of 20 seconds to find this in the 2023 owner's manual PDF. It's labeled K. And starting on p. 198 there's instructions on changing all kinds of display options.

Slope Line Font Parallel Circle

Font Logo Brand Graphics Art

Oh I found that pretty quickly too before posting this. I guess I didn't ask clearly enough. I'm looking for a percentage display of the remaining charge. It's one of the display options available in my 2022 Prius Prime Limited and I had hoped the 2023 RAV4 Prime XSE could also display this.
None that I can find. And the 2021-22 RAV4 Primes don't have a precise gauge either. It's just a needle that goes from 100% to 0%, and never reaches 0%. What value is there in knowing the exact State of Charge? If you want the actual State of Charge, you'll need an OBDII reader, and you'll find that the computer states a different SoC than the gauge does.