Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Toyota app seems to have stopped showing my front door status. eg., windows and door locks... and I just noticed the rear hatch as well is missing..?

Just me?

Update. Nope. Not just me. Just read in the Prime Forum that since the latest update that's happening. Seriously fine software team they've got going there....

Registered
As of this morning (5 minutes ago), mine is still there. It's in my enclosed garage so it's unlocked.

Reactions: Skeeter

Registered

Registered
My Toyota app seems to have stopped showing my front door status. eg., windows and door locks... and I just noticed the rear hatch as well is missing..?

Just me?

Update. Nope. Not just me. Just read in the Prime Forum that since the latest update that's happening. Seriously fine software team they've got going there....

View attachment 157717
My brand new RAV4 TRD 2020 just started doing this today.

Has anyone come up with a fix?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I think we're gonna have to wait for a Toyo software app update. I'm on 1.1.49(49) prod. Same version on 2 Android 11 phones....

I wonder what they'll forget to regression test next? :oops::rolleyes:

Registered
2020 Limited AWD - Blizzard Pearl/Black
Mine's hosed up too, front doors and hatch missing. Also had the dead battery issue for the first time last week. UGH. Such lameness.

Latest version installed from the Google Play Store. I won't be sad when my Connected Services "trial" expires.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Mah doors showed up.... Rear hatch is still missing. Still same app version. Server-side issue??

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Rear hatch status still missing.....Ugh.....Anyone else?

Registered
My app was missing various doors and windows so I hit "refresh" and then closed and reopened the app. Then the missing doors, windows, hood, reappeared except rear hatch.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I updated the app on one of my phones to 1.1.51. Today. Now the tire pressure doesn't work. In fact it crashes the app. 1.1.49 at least shows the tire pressure. Still haven't fixed the hatch issue. I truly hope these rookie code monkeys cannot touch the safety software in the vehicles... Android 11 on both phones...

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Apparently, a version 1.1.52 was released a few days later that fixed the app crash and missing tire pressure. Rear hatch info is still MIA.... Ugh.....

Registered
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Auto. It was there. Now it's not.

Edit: My bad. It is foot/dash button/hatch button activated... Regardless, when I bought the car new in June, it was there for a few months....

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
....and the rear hatch is back in the app.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts