Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Atco Raceway 11-18-17 Import vs Domestic and Grocery Getter

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  TEKSMRT 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say that our RAV4 represented at an event at Atco Raceway yesterday. I raced in the Import vs Domestic as well as the Grocery Getter class. I would've entered more classes but they wouldn't let me.
In the Import vs Domestic class, I loss in the Semi-Finals. I redlighted.
In the Grocery Getter class, I won.

Got some $$ from both classes though. Grocery Getter class was a pro-tree, something I never did before so it was interesting. I had to brake a lot during the events since my reaction times were pretty good for the most part. My dial-in in both classes was a 13.37 in the 1/4. Go RAV4s! :thumbs_up:

See less See more
#2 ·
I raced in the Import vs Domestic as well as the Grocery Getter class. My dial-in in both classes was a 13.7 in the 1/4. Go RAV4s! :thumbs_up:

Awesome! I'm looking forward to my R9KTune! What was your fastest time before going supercharged and at what temp?

Reactions: Myxalplyx
#3 ·
Thanks! Fastest time is in my sig. 13.661@100mph Temp was 41F. That was before supercharging. It also was before the R9k tune, which I really felt would've taken off at least another .1-.2 in the 1/4. Why I say this? I was hitting 13.7's when it was 70F out after the refleash. That was never happening before. 13.9s mostly and a 13.8 if I was really lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.