Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Kelly, just wondering if there was somewhere where i can send a little bit of cash to help pay for this site..i dont wanna see it go again..its too heartbreaking =( i dobut its going again but hey if it helps im down to donte =)

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Thanks MUCH for the offer, but at this time I'm not accepting any donations. :? I do plan on future upgrades for our forums and will be doing my best to keep other sections of this site updated.

I will eventually be selling STICKERS again, but probably not until later this summer.

The reason this site closed in the past was not FINANCIAL. It was because of a major forum crash, and my thinking I was going to be selling my RAV. Both of these problems have been resolved :D

If need be, I MIGHT add a section where visitors can DONATE (like we had before), but at this time I don't feel it's needed. 8)

Thanks for you support :!:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I'm definitely glad this site is back on and going strong. Although I'm new, I would feel the same at quadoptix should this site close down. I've been learning so much about the different upgrades and fixes that can be done on the ravs. Thanks for bringing it back Kelly!

Oh yeah, stickers would be a great idea to show support and affiliation to this site.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey i really like the site
i'm new the world of rav4's
i used to be an avid member on the altimas.net forum
the forum setup there is really great because there are way more developed

i will be spending a lot more time here since we just bought a '99 rav
i hope to see this site grow a lot too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts