Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just needed some recommendations on a good stereo and speaker upgrade for my 2002, 4-door RAV.

I've never done this type of upgrade, so any assistance in good head unit, and speaker combinations recommendations will be welcomed as I want to get it done right the first time around.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I don't think you can really go wrong with any aftermarket head unit or speakers unless you go with some cheapo brands. Also, it really depends on you as to what you want. By that, I mean, do you just want a cd/radio unit? Do you want a deck with radio/cd/cassette? Do you want a dvd player? Do you want a single din or double din unit? With speakers, will you go the full route with separate component speakers with amps and subwoofer? Or are you just the casual listener who just wants better sound and will probably go to 6 1/2" 2-3 way speakers in the doors only? Probably the best way to find out what you want is just to go to your local stereo/electronics shop and test out some decks and speakers to see what will suit your ears.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts