Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have a '16 RAV4 XLE. I want to upgrade my rearview mirror into an auto dimming mirror. Does anybody know if the auto dimming rearview mirror of the Venza is compatible with the RAV4? Thank you!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will it fit the socket that the current mirror is on? Most likely(you don't give any identifiable info on the venza though, but I'm not sure there is a reason it wouldn't)

Will it be plug and play? Most likely not since your car probably isn't wired with any type of mirror connection and you will have to tap into power sources yourself. This applies to any mirror you purchase since it sounds like your current mirror has no power.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will it fit the socket that the current mirror is on? Most likely(you don't give any identifiable info on the venza though, but I'm not sure there is a reason it wouldn't)

Will it be plug and play? Most likely not since your car probably isn't wired with any type of mirror connection and you will have to tap into power sources yourself. This applies to any mirror you purchase since it sounds like your current mirror has no power.
Yes sir! I mean will it fit to the socket where the mirror sits? If it does fit to the socket then its good. The hardwire is easy for me to do. Thank you sir.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a 17’ XLE and would like to upgrade my mirror as well with auto dim and garage Homelink. Can anyone provide part numbers or compatibility from other vehicles? Easy to install and wire in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts