Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Your Humble Administrator
16,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
My 2015 XLE does not have auto lock with speed increasing and does not unlock when remove the key.

The only thing it has is Lock with shift to D and unlock when shift to P. which is pretty annoying because sometime you shift to P does not mean you get out immediately.
Can you disable that feature using the touch screen? If so, then the module will probably work. The one I have only unlocks the doors when you turn the key to OFF.

·
16,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
166 Posts
thanks OP, it works great and the way I wanted it to be!

Now is there a module that can increase 50hp? haha

·
Registered
61 Posts
Got mine in the mail from the original link OP provided. Works great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got mine! T01-2 and it does what I wanted. Locks doors at 12 mph and unlocks them when you turn the key to off. Also, if a door is opened for any reason, say at a stop light or ATM, it relocks it when you get back up to 12 mph. Sweet. E_V

·
16,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Another thing I noticed with this module. If you stop to pick up someone, and unlock the doors using the power lock button, it does NOT re-lock when you reach 12 MPH. Since you unlocked manually, you must re-lock manually.

·
Premium Member
4,250 Posts
Another thing I noticed with this module. If you stop to pick up someone, and unlock the doors using the power lock button, it does NOT re-lock when you reach 12 MPH. Since you unlocked manually, you must re-lock manually.
Mine does.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I find that if you unlock my drivers door, manually by the toggle above the latch handle, It does not re-lock. If I actually open the door, then it re-locks.

·
16,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I find that if you unlock my drivers door, manually by the toggle above the latch handle, It does not re-lock. If I actually open the door, then it re-locks.
That's exactly how mine works. It would seem that Veliksam's is different.

·
Premium Member
4,250 Posts
That's exactly how mine works. It would seem that Veliksam's is different.
I'm going to double check mine to make sure I'm not imagining things but I'm pretty sure it does function the way I described. LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone checked to see if this module will display the 'mode' using the door light and the lock switch? Just thinking out loud. E_V

·
16,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Mine would relock after manually unlock for passenger to get in.
Yes, when using the manual latch under the door handle. But not after using the power door lock button on the front doors, right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you think this module will work on 2015 Rav4?
Yes. In European RAV4 (2014) works perfectly. I bought this module on Aliexpress.

It locks doors at 20km/h (about) , relocks it if I manually unlock, then unlocks, when I remove key (manual transsmision without start button).

·
Registered
4 Posts
What about module for lock when door open?

Has anyone seen a module which will allow locking the doors when one is open? It drives me crazy not to be able to:

1) Open door to unload groceries, children, cargo
2) Lock door
3) Put keys in pocket
4) Grab all of the items
5) Shut door with my butt/teeth, whatever I can
6) Walk away

You would not believe how many times this comes up, pretty much every time exiting the vehicle, and it doesn't appear to be configurable.

·
16,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Has anyone seen a module which will allow locking the doors when one is open? It drives me crazy not to be able to:

1) Open door to unload groceries, children, cargo
2) Lock door
3) Put keys in pocket
4) Grab all of the items
5) Shut door with my butt/teeth, whatever I can
6) Walk away

You would not believe how many times this comes up, pretty much every time exiting the vehicle, and it doesn't appear to be configurable.
Nope, the way I do it:

1) Open door to unload groceries
2) Hold black door switch down
3) Push lock button on remote
4) Put keys in pocket
5) Grab all of the items
6) Shut door with butt, walk away

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
33 Participants
rav4pro
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing