Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the key fob in my pocket when I open the locked passenger door it unlocks all doors. When I open the locked car from the drivers door it only unlocks that door. Is there someway I can unlock all doors from the drivers side without having to press the car unlock button inside the car or double clicking the FOB unlock twice?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes... this has been discussed before, but to make a long story short, read your owner's manual - specifically (at least in my 2016 Hybrid manual) section 3-2 regarding "Opening, closing, and locking the doors".

You basically hold both the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously to switch modes.

Hope that helps...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes... this has been discussed before, but to make a long story short, read your owner's manual - specifically (at least in my 2016 Hybrid manual) section 3-2 regarding "Opening, closing, and locking the doors".

You basically hold both the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously to switch modes.

Hope that helps...
Thanks Mickeyppc it was under “doors” and now opens all doors :smile but of course my wife wanted it to only open the drivers door.:frown

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks Mickeyppc it was under “doors” and now opens all doors :smile but of course my wife wanted it to only open the drivers door.:frown
Figures, right????? LOL :wink

1 - 4 of 4 Posts