Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Toyota dealership I've bought my vehicles from offers Auto4Life and it comes standard with all their vehicles. Has anybody actually used this?

Auto4Life Description:
Customers who have all factory recommended service done at their participating Auto4Life™ dealership do not have to worry about major repair costs.

The Auto4Life™ Lifetime Powertrain Service Contract pays for all repairs to the engine, transmission and other lubricated parts AT NO COST as long as the original owner owns the vehicle.

REQUIREMENTS
Continue to service your vehicle where you purchased it
Service your vehicle according to the manufacturer recommended service

·
Registered
9,027 Posts
The Toyota dealership I've bought my vehicles from offers Auto4Life and it comes standard with all their vehicles. Has anybody actually used this?

Auto4Life Description:
Customers who have all factory recommended service done at their participating Auto4Life™ dealership do not have to worry about major repair costs.

The Auto4Life™ Lifetime Powertrain Service Contract pays for all repairs to the engine, transmission and other lubricated parts AT NO COST as long as the original owner owns the vehicle.

REQUIREMENTS
Continue to service your vehicle where you purchased it
Service your vehicle according to the manufacturer recommended service
Before accepting an extended warranty suggest that this be read first.. Make certain that the cost for the supposed free warranty hasn't been added to the price the dealer is charging for your vehicle: http://www.rav4world.com/forums/123-4-4-general/98209-buying-extended-warranty-read-first.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts