Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, did anyone try to mount but installed an aliexpress system for automatic folding mirror?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a problem with the installation. does not work as it should, i.e. folding mirrors from the remote control after opening or closing the car. And it should open after starting the ignition. Maybe someone had a similar problem or managed it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't see why not, folding mirrors wirings should be identical. Mine doesn't have birds view.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hmm, apparently they are not compatible, might be the extra cables for the blind spot monitoring light and the cameras mounted on the mirrors.
I messaged the seller and also found this description on their page (a similar product from the same seller)

:(

I really wanted them.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Too bad you're out of luck. Some other vendor on eB** sell similar device, will check if I can find it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi t0ere,

thanks for your reply, can't find product 281260321639 on ebay.com. but don't worry I bought one from aliexpress. It doesn't have the harness, just cables, so I will have to cut just 2 wires (door lock and unlock wires), the rest of cables I'll just have to join.

best regards and keep safe

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just got the kit, I have a doubt regarding the cables that send the fold and unfold signals.

Could someone tell me which cable does what? (I marked them with the red square)
MF on Pin 24 with Light Green colour does Folding?
MR on Pin 23 with Green colour does Unfolding? What is the meaning of MR?

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts