Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Derke I am doing just the same as you I got lucky and found one in the junk yard. trying to make my rav4 stock and simple . I look around to see if i find my old one . give me time to look

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Thanks Franco :D Was your aftermarket shifters giving you problems as well? :? Mines had problems with staying tight on the shaft and would come loose and freeze the shifting. Not good when you are in a hurry and have to fiddle around with a small allan wrench to position it just right. I decided to back to OEM for reliability issues. It was cool while it lasted though. :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Derek said:
Thanks Franco :D Was your aftermarket shifters giving you problems as well? :? Mines had problems with staying tight on the shaft and would come loose and freeze the shifting. Not good when you are in a hurry and have to fiddle around with a small allan wrench to position it just right. I decided to back to OEM for reliability issues. It was cool while it lasted though. :D
yeah bra that was the problem i was having I thought i was the only one that this happen to

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Derek this one never gave me a problem to be honest with you I really like this one but I find it kind of big

I would have keep it but it to big it looks big its a 1 piece shifter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts