Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! im a jeeper in a rav4 world right now. i bought a 2011 RAV4 Limited to save some gas and do some Overland camping adventuring in. I put a bull bar on the front last night and i think i dropped my clearance to that of a Corolla (stupid bracket underneath has a max clearance of 6.5").

As a "Jeeper" i have installed entire suspensions on mine and friends jeeps wranglers. So, as i am very new to this word, what lift kit should i go with and is it just springs and shocks (ie quick and painless)? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
There was some discussion here about lifts. Post #4 shows link to someone selling lifts. May also get taller tires to make the RAV higher.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello all! im a jeeper in a rav4 world right now. i bought a 2011 RAV4 Limited to save some gas and do some Overland camping adventuring in. I put a bull bar on the front last night and i think i dropped my clearance to that of a Corolla (stupid bracket underneath has a max clearance of 6.5").

As a "Jeeper" i have installed entire suspensions on mine and friends jeeps wranglers. So, as i am very new to this word, what lift kit should i go with and is it just springs and shocks (ie quick and painless)? Thanks.
3 ways to get lift:
Ebay russian blocks that go above your front strut and below your rear springs
Springs from Deaver or King
Air bags

Also larger diameter tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts