Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I'm trying to upload an avatar just for fun (although it isn't a pic of my car), but I can't change the size of the pixels on the programs I have (Microsoft Picture It) How did you guys make the pixels smaller?

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
I'm trying to upload an avatar just for fun (although it isn't a pic of my car), but I can't change the size of the pixels on the programs I have (Microsoft Picture It) How did you guys make the pixels smaller?
My favorite program is Microsoft Photo Editor... although Photoshop or most programs will allow you to resize the photo....

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Thank you DJ Sueno... I did a search on download.com for a free image editor, and I think I got what I wanted. When I get a real pic of my Rav, I'll replace the one I have now :p

Miriam

P

·
0 Posts
Photoshop Elements

I don't use any Microsoft software, so I can't tell you how to use it.

If you want a very good and cheap digital photo editor, check out Adobe Photoshop Elements (about $79). This has a lot of the features the full version of Adobe Photoshop has but its 1/5 the price. It's meant for the digital photographer. If you do any web work, set your preferences to pixels instead of inches. Inches does not mean anything to a website, which measure everything in Pixels plus it does not care what DPI setting you use (dots per inch is only used for printing).

140x100 pixels works well for your avatar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts