Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone, im back on the forums and no i still dont have a rav4. just playing w/ my scion xB for the meantime looking for another car i can play w/ that can build massive power =P i was looking at an evo.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool! my car is cool just soo damn slow lol...yeah the xb's a nice ride to get around town in..hows everytthing w/ you in the past couple years?

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Doing OK here. Just a couple years OLDER :roll: I'm going to be 46 next month and I'm spending too much time thinking about it :shock: Guess it might be a mid-life crisis but I'm seriously working at spending more time having a GOOD TIME :D I had been in the nothing but work, work, work work, work mode for too long.

Toyota is treating me good, but they are the one's trying to keep me in the work, work, work, work mode :? Lucky for me, after being with them for so many year, I now have more vacation and sick time available :twisted: :lol:

How have you been Mike? Any progress with m2motoring?

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kelly Smith said:
Doing OK here. Just a couple years OLDER :roll: I'm going to be 46 next month and I'm spending too much time thinking about it :shock: Guess it might be a mid-life crisis but I'm seriously working at spending more time having a GOOD TIME :D I had been in the nothing but work, work, work work, work mode for too long.

Toyota is treating me good, but they are the one's trying to keep me in the work, work, work, work mode :? Lucky for me, after being with them for so many year, I now have more vacation and sick time available :twisted: :lol:

How have you been Mike? Any progress with m2motoring?
thats good to know your taking time to enjoy life now. I remember your email about how much work they stick you with and what not. For how much @$$ you bust over for toyota the least they should do is give you some time off to get refreshened and enjoy life. As for me, in the past couple yrs hiatus, i went to cuilnary school and graduated and am currently working at the family restaurant trying to make it better. As far as M2Motoring goes, its always been a side gig. I still make good side money from it to play w/ the car and that as the whole point of hte company. The aftermarket parts market is a very tough market nowadays, but i have kept a decent clientele base over the years so money is steady from it. Aside from all that, im just having fun w/ life before the whole "get serious and settledown" part lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts