Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

recently i replaced my stereo system with new gps support from local shop. and i installed the reverse camera and rear sensors from the same shop.

now my rav4 2013 back door is not opening with remote. all other 4 doors are working fine with no problem. i have visited 3 to 4 auto electricians but to no gain. no body (even the shop who installed the system) have any idea about it. everybody want to experiment on my rav4.

please if anyone have any idea or wiring diagram.

waiting for your help.......:crying

·
0 Posts
Did you hit the power switch for the hatch in the glove compartment by mistake and turn it off ?

·
Registered
334 Posts
There are 3 wires connected to liftgate locker, one black/white wire and two white wires. You can use meter check voltage of the center wire (which is one of the 2 white wires). When you press unlock button on key fob, you should see (about) 12V reading on meter. If you don't see any voltage, then try door switch on liftgate. When you press the switch, you should see 12V. If you cannot see any voltage in both methods, then you need to check wires. First you should check the liftgate door switch, make sure the 2P connector plug in to the door switch. I don't have photo in hand. I'll post some photos after I go back home.

If disconnect the new stereo system, can you open the liftgate?

If you have problem with power liftgate, make sure you didn't disable the power liftgate. There is a Power Door Off switch in glove compartment area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replying. My rav4 2013 is without power liftgate. I was inable to find any power switch in glove compartment area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts