Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flew into Buffalo from Newark to pick up my Rav4. As mentioned in the subject, it is an Everglade Metallic 4WD V6 Limited. It has Ash leather with option pack C (drl, jbl, side airbags, 50 state emissions, moonroof, leather, heated seats, tow prep) plus mudflaps, cargo net and floor mats. As advertised, got it for $500 over invoice. Big shout out to Kristi for finding this car incoming into the area and holding my hand through some minor crisis today.

Took about 6.5 hours to drive back from Buffalo, but the weather was nice, the scenery was beautiful and that V6 really is all that and a bag of chips, as my wife likes to say. The drive really gave me time to get to know the car and what it could do. Blew away a subaru outback trying to race me to a one lane merge and I didn't even have to push it. Got 23MPG on mostly highway driving on my first tank too.

Car is easy on the eyes. Of course, I took some pics:

B

·
0 Posts
Hey there--

I think we skated through those minor yet annoying issues with style and grace! Thanks again for making the trip up to Buffalo!
Glad to hear you made it back so quick!! Good luck with that gorgeous RAV!!

Enjoy!! :D

~Kristi

R

·
0 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, it's gorgeous! I'm so jealous!!! Did you say it's Everglade? From the pics, it almost looks silver. Someone did mention in another post that it almost looks silver at certain lighting. Enjoy (I'm sure you will for a long time to come) and again, congrats!

ravgal

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah, congrats! Certain lights and at certain angles it looks grey. And in some in really looks green! I'm sure you'll get a lot of comments on it. I have. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For some reason, pictures tend to emphasize the grey more than the green, but in person, the green is a bit more obvious. My son took one look at it and said, "Green, my favorite color!"

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations. That was my first color choice but my wife told me we wanted Blizzard Pearl. She's good that way. :D

R

·
0 Posts
congrats! nice color! if i knew the green was that good looking, might have ordered it instead of the pearl white.

B

·
0 Posts
LOL....

Your pics weren't in the body when I placed my last post.... great shot of BASIL. Love it!!! 8)

Thanks

~Kristi :)

P

·
0 Posts
AS they say in Japan "Omeditio Gozaimasu! Literally "congratualtiohns and best of luck" It's beautiful :shock: . Posting some pics of my own today...Take a gander (it's with it's stable mate).... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts