Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys who ever wants to know the back limited inner lights work on the xle and look really nice at night and are plug and play took me half an hour to change both . I paid $50 each on eBay just.

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
Need more information, to figure this out. Can you share photos?

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,712 Posts

·
Member-RAV4 ReGeneration
264 Posts
For the people that are looking to buy make sure the back looks like this
To be honest, I don't really know what OE tail lights, turned on, look like. I do think brightness matters. Are these as bright as the original? Are they LEDs?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are the same lights they are both from Toyota but the limited or sport ones have LEDs which are way more bright and to tell you the truth don't know why Toyota didn't include it on the xle hybid

·
Registered
449 Posts
For the people that are looking to buy make sure the back looks like this
Checked my car just to be sure. My XLE hybrid came with these lights. Maybe Canada models are different from US.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mine came with the lights as well. My neighbor bought an LE model and wondered if I had them installed afterwards since she does not have them. I will have to go compare to see what she is talking about.

Correction:

In order to find out whats going on I called the dealership so to clear up everything:

Limited and SE trims feature rear LED taillights while XLE and LE trims have light tube taillights.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Correction:

In order to find out whats going on I called the dealership so to clear up everything:

Limited and SE trims feature rear LED taillights while XLE and LE trims have light tube taillights.
Mine's XLE. Looks the same as OP's post. I'm not sure what's "light tube taillights"?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you have the xle you dont ,you must look at them at night if you are looking at them during the day they look the same

1 - 18 of 18 Posts