Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery today...........Love it.

Have to return on Monday to have mud guards put on and pick up cargo mat. Weren't in at time of my pickup.

Wife loves the passenger heated seat. She put it on the low setting and it was just right.

Keeping my fingers crossed..... no rattles, shakes or knocks.

I'll update gas mileage when I get some numbers.

Pics in my album.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks flyingn - thought you would approve of the color.:D

Central City Toyota (got quote from Internet request) and I'm in Roxborough.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Karrock

Yea flyingn, I was / am very happy with Central City Toyota.

I bought a customer plan they had that is gonna be great. For $249.00 I get unlimited oil changes, free inspection (not free emissions) and they shuttle me to and from work (I work in Center City). There are also a few other incidentals to the package that I don't have on the top of my head right now.

It's a way for them to lock me in to their service department since their not the closest dealer to me. But I wasn't going to Conicelli anyway cause I walked away from there thinking they were [email protected] offs.

The rep said they'll change the oil every 3000 miles. The book says more but it unlimited to me. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Janos those pictures are beautiful! Do that with photoshop? Don't burn all the rubber off your tires the first week. When I test drove the V6, you could smell rubber when we got back to the lot :lol: That was just pulling out into traffic! Enough torque to resurface the road!! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Janos said:
sstarrx3 said:
Do that with photoshop?
Thanks sstarrx3 -

Yea, I used photoshop elements smudge tool to get rid of the uninteresting backgound.
You know I just looked again and noticed the Pin Stripping. That adds something! :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ....... very happy with the stripe.

The dealer added a nice touch instead of just running a line down the side. The color was picked to match the interior.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts