Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife, daughter and myself picked it up this afternoon. Let me say that after driving this thing home, it's going to be REAL difficult for me to look at another GM again!

The trunk just seems to swallow stuff, I managed to put in a stroller, load up all my Hockey gear, and still have plenty of room.

Anyways, will take pictures once the Zaino is on.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Actually the wait wasn't that long, we seemed to be more fortunate than most of the stories I've been hearing on this forum. It was only about a 2 week wait, our dealer managed to snag one for us with the color and options we wanted while in transit.

I guess it's kinda hard to judge 'quality' when you're driving a car thats only a week old. To me, the real test of 'quality' is how a vehicle holds up after 5 or so years. But I can definitely tell that the fit and finish is definitely heads above what I was seeing on the Torrent, Equinox and Vue. I'm glad I made the 'Toyota' decision.

sigh... nothing but rain all day... no Zaino for our new baby...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally had a sunny day. Even though the temperature never got above 10 degrees celcius, my wife and I braved the cold to apply some Zaino.

Check out my album to see the results. Also posted a pic of the aftermarket Rosen DVD system.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The DVD system was negotiated down to a price of $1200 CDN. It's an excellent unit from what I can see. Comes with two wireless headphones, surround sound, fm transmitter, remote, widescreen format and has the DVD tray integrated above the screen.

A friend of mind has an Acura and had an aftermarket system put in. The unit they used was an Audiovox. The quality of the picture looks very poor, and the DVD tray is a seperate unit that they mounted in his trunk. Very inconvenient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts