Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Prime XSE, former Prime SE [sold]
525 Posts
Screen is laggy.
If the battery was full when you parked and dead the next morning it needs to go back to the dealer (assuming you didn’t leave the car on all night).

Welcome to the forum! But its a short welcome because you are the first person to appear with a 2022. While you are reveling in your stardom can you answer one question? What buttons are lit at night on the overhead console where the lights and sunroof controls are? If any? Consider it a quid pro quo :)

·
Registered
2021 Prime XSE, former Prime SE [sold]
525 Posts
nope.. there is no charge management card in my app. I just uninstalled and reinstalled, still not there. I can unlock, lock and start the car, but I can't see the charging status.
I am 99% certain that the crack team of engineers over at Toyota responsible for the app hasn't loaded the 2022 VIN's correctly and/or has some bug in their code where 22's aren't fully functional. I'm sure that team is doing the best they can but Toyota has proven that they aren't an good at app development (despite being a damn good manufacturer). You're enjoying the blessing of mediocrity :). They'll get it fixed. One day you'll load it up and it'll work. That day might not be today though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts