Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
RAV4 Prime XSE Premium
543 Posts
The Toyota app on my Android phone does not display battery charging status for my 2022 RAV4 Prime XSE. Seems like a significant oversight on Toyota's part. I drove it home from the dealer yesterday, parked with 100% charge and woke up today with low battery. Off to a very poor start.
Hi... welcome to the forum.

Less of an oversight, but more about trim/package differentiation (unfortunately). The XSE with the Premium package does show charge status, apparently other trims/packages do not.

App aside, you might be the first on the forum to actually have the 2022! How is it?

·
Registered
RAV4 Prime XSE Premium
543 Posts
I'm not seeing the charge status on my 2022 XSE PP in the app either..
The 'Charge Management' card should be in your app:

Font Rectangle Material property Parallel Electric blue

When pressing 'Advanced Settings' you should see:

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Electric blue

It's not exactly detailed/precise data, but at least it's something. Many of us use the app that came with our EVSE instead, if that is an option in your case. I have a ChargePoint Flex EVSE, and the included app gives plenty of detail on charge status, including charge cycle graphs, history, etc....

·
Registered
RAV4 Prime XSE Premium
543 Posts
nope.. there is no charge management card in my app. I just uninstalled and reinstalled, still not there. I can unlock, lock and start the car, but I can't see the charging status.
That's odd. One other thing to check just in case you haven't already, if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the app you should see that the last card can be swiped left multiple times to reveal other cards. Also at the bottom there may be a 'Show x hidden cards' button, if so tap it.

If the card is indeed missing, I sure hope that's an oversight with the 2022 models that can be corrected. Be sure to open a case with Toyota to report the issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts