Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its march and i am still waiting for prices to fall a bit more on the 4 cy. sports. Just curious if anyone has gotten one within the past few weeks and for how much??? The ones I have looked at msrp around 25,500. Is asking 23,800 or so a total joke?? thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah I am thinking about waiting until the end of april for the Sports 4-cyl hoping to get a decent price and good lease offer. I will be happy if I get anywhere between 8-10% off MSRP and monthly payments <$275. I am thinking about getting mine in Georgia and currently they have way too much crap added on to the vehicles. After building-my-own I am getting MSRPs of around $25k and the ones they have right now are all around $29k.

Do you think they take custom orders? If I give them sufficient time will they be able to get me the vehicle with the options/accessories I am looking for?

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Custom orders takes usually 3 to 6 months, another problem is that they will not bargain as much with custom orders. The best bargains are the vehicle they have in stock. Everyday they keep that vehicle on the lot, they have to pay more interest.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got the V6 Sport 4X4 (today) with 6 CD Changer (not JBL), daytime running lights, moon-roof, tow package & floor mats at $25,584 vs. MSRP of $27,214.

I was lucky to get it, as they had 2 V6's on their list to be delivered, and I picked the black one over the silver one. For whatever reason the silver one hasn't arrived yet, so I made the right choice. They had already agreed to do a 2% over dealers invoice when I signed paperwork for an I4, and they stood by the 2% over invoice, when I asked them to reserve the incoming black one in lieu of the I4.

I have a feeling I might have been able to get a better deal, but I was ready to finalize things, get a new vehicle and be done with things. The one I got was their first and only V6 so far.

S

·
0 Posts
i got my fully loaded sport 4x4, i4 for $24K over a month ago. i dont think it's unreasonable for what you're asking...good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts