Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here, please I need an advice I recently purchased a used 2014 Rav4 limited with 47,000 miles the rav4 has the original tires from factory Bridgestone Dueler H/T 235/R55/18 But these tires they completely wear out looks like they’re not the good tires from factory and I ask Google what is the best tires and gave me the same brand name but a little different Bridgestone DUELER Alenza Plus warranty 80,000 miles I’m not sure if these ones They are going to be the same thing we’re out quickly and there is more and more brand-name tires to look into it and I’m all confused now.
I need help from people having this kind of vehicle walk kind of tires you guys recommend Especially for State or Colorado that we need all season tires please you guys like to share links or comments let me know I really appreciate it thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, go to tirerack. Com and use their tire guide to help choose the tires you want for your rav4. You can choose if you want more traction in the winter or in the summer, rain or dry, if you go off roading or not. Etc. I got mine from there it’s great. I’m from NY so I needed Something that’s very good on dry roads and can be pretty good in winter conditions as well. The recommendation was the Bridgestone advantage sport LT. Love these tires they’re great, they’re quiet and didn’t hurt the pocket too bad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, go to tirerack. Com and use their tire guide to help choose the tires you want for your rav4. You can choose if you want more traction in the winter or in the summer, rain or dry, if you go off roading or not. Etc. I got mine from there it’s great. I’m from NY so I needed Something that’s very good on dry roads and can be pretty good in winter conditions as well. The recommendation was the Bridgestone advantage sport LT. Love these tires they’re great, they’re quiet and didn’t hurt the pocket too bad
thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts