- Made from quality high grade organic silane. DLUX is a Silane-based glass coating, DLUX Contains more than 50% pure silica!
- Restores faded trim
- Withstands temperatures of more than 800 degrees making it the perfect coating for your engine bay and exhaust tips
- Lays down a protective film which forms an extremely durable glass coating on top of any substrate it is applied to.
- We have incorporated a totally different nano composition to bond hard to plastic surface and achieve a thick uniformed layer.
- Dlux offers a semi permanent chemical bonding to surface pores
- Very easy to apply with great UV protection, on all exterior substrates.
- Can be used on textured or smooth plastic
- DLUX also offers semi permanent protection of aluminum wheels & Plastic finished wheels.
- On wheels, DLUX will repel dirt and dust with ease & aid in the removal of brake dust.
- DLUX will leave a glossy finish and is entirely hydrophobic.
- Durability: 9-12 months
- Average use for 4 wheels and all plastic trim = 10ml.
I just looked on the CarPro USA website, that CQuartz Dlux stuff is pricey. I most likely would only purchase such a product if I was using it on a show car judged for perfection and detail, not use it on a car used daily or whatever. Simple products that can be found in auto stores around the area are fine.
CQuartz Dlux Plastic & Rubber Coating (SKY Kit) - www.CarPro-US.com
How do you keep the squirrels from chewing on your trim?Peanut oil seems to be working ok for me after 5 heavy rainfalls and 2 months outdoors. I actually stole the oil from a new jar of peanut butter where the oil was floating on top. May be I would not use it on a show car though but it comes me nothing and I can't find a difference in the peanut butter taste or texture.
Give it a try on a hidden area and report back. I used on it on the black door trim for the side mirrors.