Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Admin
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
870 Posts
Cost: $7.99 after MIR (Mail-in Rebate)
What: Valvoline FULL SYNTHETIC and Full Synthetic HIGH MILEAGE, 5quart jug, 0W-20/5W-20/5W-30/10W-30
Where: Fleet Farm (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI)
When: starts 8PM CST on 11/23/2021-11/27/2021 (probably 11:59:59PM)

Rebate info not supplied on FleetFarm or Valvoline yet.

Tire Automotive tire Font Gadget Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
870 Posts
Cost: $15.99 after MIR (Mail-in Rebate), 5quart jug ($15.99/5quart = $3.20/quart)
What: Citgo Supergard Motor Oil (FULL Synthetic), Citgo Supergard Ultra Life Motor Oil (FULL Synthetic).
Weights: 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30
Where: Blain's Farm & Fleet (WI, IL, IA, MI)
When: SALE is current right now, but MIR ends 11/30/2021. Link to PDF Rebate Form
LIMIT: $14 MIR (two-5quart jug purchases), per address. If you have friends/family who will let you use their address, you can stock-up; good idea to get multiple email address for the different address.

Font Screenshot Multimedia Electronic device Gadget

·
Registered
870 Posts
CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) jumper cables.

$10 for 16ft at 6Ga at Fleetfarm. (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI)
Font Parallel Screenshot Cable Auto part

CCA 20ft jumper cable, $22 at Amazon NOW! $19.78 w/ 10%OFF coupon.

Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Wire Magenta

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XLE AWD
67 Posts
Updated: 10% off plus free shipping for $75 or more for Cyber weekend.

Offer valid from 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 11/25/2021 through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on 11/29/2021 (or while supplies last).

Toyota is continuing to offer free shipping for $75 or more. I think it’s still a great deal. Just shop around at different dealers. My local dealership does not offer any retail counter discounts so I will buy from out of state with 25-30% discount along with no sales tax and free shipping.
Free shipping:
Limited-time offer valid from 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on 11/01/21 through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on 12/31/21 or while supplies last.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I work as an auto tech at Best Buy and we have some good deals this year.

Front and rear dash cam for $100. Comes with free installation. Add an additional $14.99 for the hardwire kit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got a great deal on air inflator for Black Friday , saves some bucks and time by using it at home.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is a great deal for a great product for your RAV4 or most any other vehicle with a steering wheel. It is a two-sided, sturdy table that easily attaches to your steering wheel (when rotated 180-degrees) so you can eat or work while sitting parked. I bought one a few days ago at the regular price and this evening I just ordered a second one for my other vehicle (for an additional 5% off the Cyber Monday price. It has silicon where it contacts the steering wheel to protect the wheel. It is on sale at Amazon.com for Cyber Monday for only $13.58 USD (regularly $16.98).
Either go to Amazon.com and search for it by this description: "Steering Wheel Tray with Edge Protection Multifunctional Car Table Desk for Eating Writing, Laptop Fits Most Vehicles Steering Wheels (Won't Damage Steering Wheel)"
or go to this LINK on Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Steering-Protection-Multifunctional-Writing-Vehicles/dp/B08RMZQXC2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3JC9I88ZEWL4B&keywords=Steering+Wheel+Tray+with+Edge+Protection+Multifunctional+Car+Table+Desk+for+Eating+Writing,+Laptop+Fits+Most+Vehicles+Steering+Wheels+(Won't+Damage+Steering+Wheel)&qid=1638249263&sprefix=steering+wheel+tray+with+edge+protection+multifunctional+car+table+desk+for+eating+writing,+laptop+fits+most+vehicles+steering+wheels+won't+damage+steering+wheel+,aps,213&sr=8-1
Car Gear shift Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle

Bag Font Luggage and bags Gas Rectangle

Computer Personal computer Laptop Computer keyboard Touchpad

·
Admin
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Won't close the thread incase anyone wants to still throw in a good deal just because, but we have picked our winner!

Congrats to @Dyngwal !

Will be sending a PM to confirm some details to send the giftcard

Kevin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts