Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm a newbie here. Hope to be getting a Rav4 soon.

Since I've only seen the super white, can anyone describe the difference between super white and blizzard white?

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the 2006 Avalon has the same Blizzard Pearl. It's a very pleasant color. My wife has interest in the new RAV4 with Blizzard Pearl, but they're very hard to find in certain regions. Getting it with the right options (i.e. 3rd row seats) makes it nearly impossible. I live in Seattle and have only seen one (reserved) in the last month among 13 dealers in my area. White, black and silver seem to be the most plentiful colors. I think someone on this site ordered one from Koon's, back in Virgina and had it transported to California for $1,200. They had something like nine with on their lots. Depending on where you live and/or if you have a trade-in, it might not be a bad idea to have it transported or drive it back yourself if you need a specific color badly. I casually put in mine and Northern Virginia zip codes into Carsdirect and it showed a difference of $900 more for a V6 Limited in Blizzard Pearl for Seattle.

·
Registered
88 Posts
this is also connected to do you want sport or limited.

on the west coast only the limited has blizzard white is what i found. otherwise i wouldve gotten the sport in bliz white. i figured i can get the fender flares and rims later.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want a limited and I'm trying to decide between silver and blizzard white. I've never seen the blizzard white, but I have seen the super white and I was trying to get some type of idea of what the bilzzard white would look like.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Personally my wife and I didn't like the Blizzard White and we turned a couple down while shopping that met all of our other criteria.
Of course I have no taste but my wife has impeccable taste. Or so she tells me. :?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm the opposite of TomT! I love the Blizzard Pearl! :D To describe the color, I would say that it has a luminiscent shimmer added to the paint - I guess it's what they call a "Mica" finish instead of regular clear coat. I waited 10 weeks to get this color with the options I wanted in our region and I have no regrets! The pictures in my album don't show the "pearl" too well but you can kinda see some of it on some angles.

ravgal

·
Registered
40 Posts
all colours for the matrix and corolla have clear coat except for the 040 white (both models).
The only exception is the red (3L5) matrix bumpers which have no clear.

i work for toyota.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You are right, trying to get a LTD Blizzzrd white in N Calif was difficult.But with some effort you will be rewarded. It took me 6 weeks to secure what I was looking for.
LTD
Blizzard White
2 wh dr
4 banger
sunroof
side air bags

Got it from Freeman Toyota in Santa Rosa, good outfit, fair price

garfull said:
this is also connected to do you want sport or limited.

on the west coast only the limited has blizzard white is what i found. otherwise i wouldve gotten the sport in bliz white. i figured i can get the fender flares and rims later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts