Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody post some good pictures of their blizzard white Rav? Do you like it? I'm losing hope to find an everglade V6 Ltd., so I'll have to come up with another color choice.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Raving said:
Can somebody post some good pictures of their blizzard white RAV? Do you like it? I'm losing hope to find an everglade V6 Ltd., so I'll have to come up with another color choice.....
last time i checked.. there are few everglade v6 Limited in the Bay Area..

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see 2 Everglade V6's in stock at our dealer in the Las Vegas area. One of them has an MSRP of $29K so that's probably a Limited. The other one is $26K. It might be a fully loaded Base or a less loaded Limited. If you can't find one in California and if you're willing to travel to Vegas, PM me and I'll get you their info. They're offering $600 over invoice.

ravgal

·
Registered
122 Posts
Raving said:
Do you know which dealer?
i know fremont toyota might be able to get one.. go look for a sales person name Anna.. she will give you good price.. just tell her Lance and David send you.. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol.. Anna from Toyota Fremont just called me... i ask her if she can get that color for you.. she said yes... so you better give her a call.. once again.. her name is Anna Nguyen

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! The one in Vegas is 4x4, unfortunately. I do have one on order here in Santa Barbara, but I'm getting antsy because I just sold my car and have to wait for the new one.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I actually just located one in San diego, which is a little closer! Trying to get my local dealer to trade with them. Wish me luck!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hooolala,

Thanks so much! Anna was able to located a car for me that will be coming in to Fremont in 2 weeks. I will have to do aftermarket leather and it's a bit out of the way for me (santa Barbara), but my local dealer hasn't come up with anything. You guys are awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts