Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Looks cool, but more would be better, like a yellow or white shadow. Also, what is the meaning? Splash, RAV4, Speed. Define it. A little word like, RAV4, Turbo, Cool your name. Some thing that people can read and understand what is your purpose for putting it their.

Example; Some guys put bullet wholes! Meaning "Watchout, I got a gun!"

Some guys are Surfers

Some are low riders

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im thinking about putting a white windsheild decal (with a shadow of dark green mixed with it)...I just cant think up of an awesome name (text) to put on there... AEM?

Help me out there!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Well, since I've been putting name on this forum for quite some time. I've used The Guru for Derek [The name stuck like glue], RAV4orce to my RAV4 among others. Here goes!

The Night Rider :roll:

Predator :twisted:

Intruder 8)

Black Leopard :x

Cobra :?

The Executioner [No, that can't be, that's Andrew RAV4 name]

Nightmare :evil:

Fury

The Ice Truck! :shock: or just Ice Truck

Night Claw

·
Registered
212 Posts
I like it when you see a 5Liter Mustang(or any car) with "No Fear" stickers on top of the windshield or on the side windows. And see a Police car beside it at a red light with "Fear This" sticker on the Police car.

·
Registered
771 Posts
How about not wasting your cash on it at all because Nobody Cares!!!

The sticker s#!t is not instyle anymore and I don't think it ever really was. Bumper sticker.....maybe but the "LOW RIDER" in your front window is lame.

Save your money and put it toward a sound system or gas or something.

Just having some fun at your expense. To each his/her own. Like it do it!

Later. M. :lol:

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah.. I asked some of my closest friends and they were like Dont do it man!

SO I'm just going to get some enclosed subwoofer or some good KC air fliter ..and change my inteior lights (in the car) to green lights...someone tell me how do I start that off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts