Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard this, if you try to access the web site, it is down and has been for a couple wks

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Their website might be down. But these people, when they see the devil :twisted: coming. They don't stand and wait until it is too late. Someone might pick them up and absorbed the company and expand. When this is happening, someone is not doing money, but someone else is. It happens all the time in airlines, cellular phones, Dodge and AMC. It will be back, maybe under another name. But the product is the same.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually bomex is not bankrupt. they have closed the japan branch and relocated to the US branch. they are still doing fine and well. bomex is still selling well internationally. the reason for the japan branch is that the owner of the japan branch has been havin health issues for a couple years now and does not have the strength to run the company over there anymore. This is why they havent came out w/ anything new in a long time. The us branch is now in full control of production and is coming out w/ new product. yeah i been gone a while playing w/ my xB and i just picked up a new car to hit the track w/

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually i got 2. a scion xB "toyota bB" for u anal people and a 240sx to build for track

1 - 7 of 7 Posts