Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this: http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/BRO112602.htm

Bosal Exhaust for 1996-7 rav4's. I was excited b/c i thought it was for my 4.2 rav4. Just thought I'd share with you guys in case someone's looking for something like this. Price is around $250. Good luck. Have fun. Keep us posted.

M

·
0 Posts
Bosal Exhaust

I purchased this exhaust system directly from Bosal Clearance Sale. There were limited availability but I paid 130 on sale. NOTE- major modification of exhaust pipes required if you have a 98-99. Aside from the mod factor, the exhaust sounds great and looks sweet, and the best part is its not too expensive.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Re: Bosal Exhaust

miwok35 said:
I purchased this exhaust system directly from Bosal Clearance Sale. There were limited availability but I paid 130 on sale. NOTE- major modification of exhaust pipes required if you have a 98-99. Aside from the mod factor, the exhaust sounds great and looks sweet, and the best part is its not too expensive.
Do you have a picture dude? Love to see it. And some how, can you fire it up, or way up and record its sound to listen to it? :wink:

R

·
0 Posts
thats funny, i bought mine over a year ago and everybody thought it was a plain stock sounding exhaust . noone asked me for a sound sample.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts