116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put my lightbar on top of the roof :laugh

Lots of light here in the woods nice.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look cool, one question though. Does the reflection of the lights on the roof top bother visibility any?

I once ran Rallies (TSD) and we also had lights. I only used the only when we were, lets say, in a sugar cane field, and at high speed.
Not any reflections in the car itself.

And i only use them when i am driving on the roads trough the woods here and if i am alone on the road in the snow outhere .

Its alot of light i can tell you .

I had alot of work getting them fixed on the roof like that because the mount for the lights i totaly made it myself .

I had to fixed it to the roof with four large bolds straigt throu the roof so i had to take the innerlining on the inside of the car out so i could tighten things up.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Now, lets get down to the info. You should of documented how you did it and place it on the forum as a DIY PDF.

But anyway, where did you get them? (price and so on) What brand are they? What is needed? or does it bring all you need? Regarding the custom installment, what's needed? You should take a picture on them on during the night from the inside and from the outside. I'm telling you, they look cool man.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I had to fixed it to the roof with four large bolds straigt throu the roof so i had to take the innerlining on the inside of the car out so i could tighten things up.
Too bad. 3M makes some amazing adhesives. Lotus uses it to bond their chassis parts together. No bolts or welds.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too bad. 3M makes some amazing adhesives. Lotus uses it to bond their chassis parts together. No bolts or welds.
I never use this **** have been there done that and it always comes loos when you don't need it to come loose.

No adhesives i just used black car silicone to make the holes watertight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts