Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to "Build your RAV4" on Toyota's web site? I don't see a Limited V6 with 4WD listed to be able to add options to and price out. I wrote Toyota and haven't received a reply. Am I not seeing something?

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
different areas in the US get different configurations.. Maybe the v6 Limited is not available in your area??? whats your zip code? put in my zip code (19149) and you will see that the v6 Limited is available in my area.. in fact the sport v6 is not available in my area? How weird is that??

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see that now. I tried your ZIP code. I'm surprised that they aren't set up for Limited V6-4WD in the Chicago suburbs. Maybe they just haven't started to ship them here yet.... Thanks for the reply..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Try zip 34231 for build and price your Toyota. It shows 117, V6's from the base, sport and limited in both 2WD and the AWD. Out of a total of 986 combined I4's and V6's. However, don't know where they all are! I tried every dealer in about a 75 mile radius of that zip. And they show 0 available for the V6...And I check every day to see if mine is on the way. There are a few that are close, but not all the options I ordered. Just waiting for mine to fall off the truck. :wink:

J

·
0 Posts
flyingn, I too noticed the V6 Sport is not an option for me when pricing, but I know mine is on its way to my dealer for me to pickup... strange!

But then again, maybe the Toyota website is just slow at being updated?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Illinois now has the Limited V6 4X4

I just went to the "Build your RAV4 site and they now have the Limited V6 4X4 listed/ a couple option pckages. NEAT!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts