Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have these on? can you show me a picture of it? how much did it cost to paint it?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanted the oem look but i know that bushwacker are thicker then OEM and i dunno if it'll look good.... anyone with picture please pose them thanx

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that one doesn't have the front bumper flare... I like your car... i should of reaserch more when i bought mine... I would love a s type with 4wd.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Actually, they do. I don't know why they only list their own Fender Flares for the Rav4.2 on their website, but in their catalogs, they've always listed the OE style Bushwacker fender flares for the 4.2 Ravs. Request their Toyota catalog and you'll see. It's free anyways, and they automatically send you a free catalog every quarter or so. Has quite a few accessories for the Rav4 that you might want to look at as well. That's where I'm buying a pair of rear view side mirrors with signal arrows from.
Here's a quick snapshot of that page with the Bushwacker flares. Sorry, but I had to use my camera phone. My dig camera's battery is out of whack right now. It's pretty blurry but you can probably see enough that it does look like oem style Toyota flares.

http://rav4world.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=152

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya that's the same pic i saw on bushwalker's official website, it does look oem but I've heard they extend out more then factory ones and I think it may look odd...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just got a notice from bushwacker, their fender is exactly 1 inch wide... now can anyone with factory fender flare please measure how side their fender flare is for me please thanx alot really appreciate it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
By wide, you mean from the outer side of the flare to the inside as if it were attached? I guess, mine would be about that much wide if that's what you were referring to. I mean, a flare is supposed to give you a wider look so I don't think the Bushwacker flares would look anymore out of place than the oem ones since that's the look you're going for. I'm so used to my flares, mudflaps, and side steps that when I look at other Ravs without 'em, they look naked. :wink: :wink:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i'm looking for the wide from "top " meaning from car case to outside of the flare.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey I guess I'm who kelly is referring to from the old forum with the bushwacker flares.

I hardly have time to come online lately, but if you still want the info, let me know.
I've had the bushwacker flares from day one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts