Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am sittin here with a very interesting question, wait, save, and get a brand spanking new RAV4, or start customizing and slowly rebuilding the current. If I buy the new, I don't do any work to the current, and just sell it in a few months to pay the down payment on the new one. Or, I start tricking it out, pay for a rebuild on the tranny, bodywork, engine parts/mods, and the list goes on.

Either way, shellin out the big bucks. Just wantin to hear peoples opinions on the ideas. (sorry, wasn't sure what to put this under)

Oh, and the old is a stock 98 with 95000 miles.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My suggestion would be .....

SZRimaging said:
Well, I am sittin here with a very interesting question, wait, save, and get a brand spanking new RAV4, or start customizing and slowly rebuilding the current. If I buy the new, I don't do any work to the current, and just sell it in a few months to pay the down payment on the new one. Or, I start tricking it out, pay for a rebuild on the tranny, bodywork, engine parts/mods, and the list goes on.

Either way, shellin out the big bucks. Just wantin to hear peoples opinions on the ideas. (sorry, wasn't sure what to put this under)

Oh, and the old is a stock 98 with 95000 miles.
......to get a new one. The fully loaded "L" version is light years ahead of the first generation, in terms of power, refinement and agility......and the beauty is that it's still small, compact and fun-to-drive as it ever was!!!.....If you are (like me) put off by the fact that the redesign will probably result in the RAV gaining over 8 inches in length, making it just another "PEOPLE MOVER" like it's bigger brothers, this might be your last chance to get a truly FUN, COMPACT UNIQUE SUV......and the icing on the cake: When the new redesign is announced, you're likely to get a FABULOUS deal on the outgoing model .....very likely in the area of 1 or 2K below cost!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts