Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be selling my 2003 Toyota RAV 4 L with 18K this week as I have a 2006 Toyota Corolla S (automatic) on order. Decided to make the switch as I need better gas mileage. My RAV 4 was averaging around 23 mpg in all around driving and am tired making gas executives wealthy!

The new 2006 S has a gas mileage sticker of 38/30 which should save me money each week. The S has ABS and traction control along with full power equipment.

·
Registered
771 Posts
So Long.....guess you won't be needing us anymore.

Corolla is a good choice. For versatility I would have chose the Matrix though. There is not a huge difference in mileage and it also looks cool with black windows.

Later. M.

·
Registered
875 Posts
hate to see you go, but hope you enjoy your new car. I was surprised at the efficiency of the corolla when i heard from owners. it's pretty amazing. Bit of a girl car, but then again so is the rav4 (argue about that in the other related threads).

I was considering the corolla too and probably would have gotten it myself if i didn't get the help of my family to help pay for the ride. interior looks good and plenty of room. good for the money too.

concerning making the gas executives rich,...well, as you know those companies are publicly owned. you can be part owner.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice choice man...I have an '03 Corolla LE. It's a sweet car for the money. Good luck :wink:

oh, do me a favor - come to www.9thgencorolla.com it's a forum with 1600 members for the 03 - present corolla. i'm AdrenalineCorolla. hope to see you there :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have the new Corolla S and am very impressed. Sorry to see my 2003 RAV 4 L go but I wanted something more fuel efficent. I did look at the Matrix but didn't like the way it handled.

Yes, I joined the 9th Generation Corolla forum and appreciate the invite.

Just want to say goodbye to all in the forum. Will stop by to read about the 2006 RAV 4 when it comes out. Haven't seen one at the dealership yet. Best of wishes to everyone during the Christmas and Holiday Season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts